1. What are your best attributes? I think my best
attributes are honesty, hard working, and determination.
2. What qualities do you admire in a person, and what
qualities do you disapprove of in a person? I admire
people who have a great understanding for others and are
honest. However, I disapprove of people who are two faced.
3. Where do you see yourself in 10 years? In ten
years, I see myself in college studying to become a
pharmacist, and still modeling.
4. What are your short-term & long-term goals? My
short-term goals are to gain more publications and
opportunities in modeling. My long-term goals are to become
a part of agencies and try out for modeling events.
5. What are your hobbies? I like to sing, dance, take
kickboxing classes, and shop.
6. List any special talents, achievements / awards /
honors: One of my publications is for Tre Magazine where
I was published as the cover girl in April 2006.
7. List any previous modeling, pageant, show experiences
that you have been involved in (if any): I haven't been
in any so far, but would like to in the future.
8. Who is the one person you would most like to meet?
Why? I would love to meet Tyra Banks. She is a very
successful model and has a lot of experience. If I could
meet her, I would be able to gain knowledge of the industry
9. If you were stuck on an island and could bring one
item, what would it be?
I would probably bring a cell phone. If I'm lucky, maybe
some reception will be available so that I can call for
help. If not, I'd just play games on my phone and go through
pictures of my loved ones to pass the time.
10. Would u rather love someone or be loved?
This is a hard question since both is something I'd like,
but I'd have to say that being loved by someone is what I
want. If someone loves me, chances are I will love them also
in some way. Therefore, we are all loved.
11. If you were a judge, what 3 qualities of top model
would you look for?
c) Great personality in front of the camera